Each team shall consist of between 2 to 5 people. It's possible to sign up alone or by team. If you don't have a team, we will help you to join one.
To participate to ActInSpace, you have to choose one of the challenges proposed by the organizers. You are not authorized to work on your own challenge.
Some partners will offer special prizes. More information soon
ActInSpace is open to everybody.
- Build pluridisiplinary team (technical, marketing, design,...)
- Be as imaginative and creative as possible
- Do not hesitate to ask for help from the experts present during the hackathon.
- Don't forget to think about Intellectual Property and the data value. If you have any doubts, ask IP experts present.
- Organize your time well .
To win, each team will have to «promote» their project to the jury. The presentation must be in the form of a movie, slides, models, prototypes, etc.
The evaluation criteria will be based on :
- The use of spatial data and technology (non-respect of this criterion is eliminatory)
- The innovative and original side of the project
- The project's expected benefits.
- The validity of the business model to generate revenue
- Coup de cœur (jury’s favorite,…)
Presentation in front of the jury
#1 : Regional Jury
Each team will present their project to a regional jury.
#2 : National Jury
If several cities within the same country have hosted ActInSpace, a national jury will select the team to go forward to the international final.
#3 : International Jury
An international jury will select the winners of the ActInSpace edition 3. The international final will be conducted in English.